PERSONALIZED PHOTO GIFT
Come and live a unique experience in a Parisian flat
– Full outfits & vintage accessories all sizes provided (men & women) –
- 2 hoursof shooting to personalise your portraits (close-ups, bust, waist and full-length shots).
- Your souvenir:your 10 favourite photos in 3 retro effects (colour, black & white and sepia) in digital HD + 1 print.
– Your outfits and my vintage accessories provided (hats, canes, parasols, etc.) –
- 1 hourof shooting to produce original profile photos (head/shoulder, bust and waist shots).
- Your souvenir:your 10 favourite photos in 2 effects (colour and black & white) in digital HD.
>> ORDER / BOOK
You are my heroes and heroines in the time of timeless photos! Your smiles enchant me. Seeing you reveal yourself in Belle Époque mode fascinates me. I take great pleasure in showcasing you in stagings that reflect your image. Thank you for all these moments of joy and good humour! I am available for all your questions HERE
The Studio at Mlle Louison's
Montparnasse – Jardin du Luxembourg, Paris
A private retro photo shoot "experience"
Book an atypical activity in the heart of Paris
Your outdoor session?
A photo booth for your events?
Everything is possible!
ALL YOUR REQUESTS ARE POSSIBLE – CUSTOMISED QUOTES
“A very good time“
A very good moment during which we let ourselves embark on another era, donning with a childish pleasure large feathered hats, lace dresses and satin gloves. All in a charming setting and a relaxed atmosphere. We recommend it!
“The outfits are superb”
I loved this trip in the 1900s accompanied by a bubbly Mlle Louison. The outfits are superb and the photo result tops! Mlle Louison even managed to make me love myself in a hat! Thank you:)
Great time with friends. Mlle Louison has put us all at ease and the portrait is stunning! Absolutely to do.
Unusual and in the centre of Paris! We were looking for a special memory for our wedding anniversary, Mlle Louison allowed us to celebrate this in an elegant and atypical way 🙂 We recommend to all banded 🙂
Catherine and Benedict D.
“A real experience”
It’s not just photos you come to miss Mademoiselle Louison’s, but a real experience. In a beautiful apartment in the heart of Paris, everything is brought together for a great leap into the past. We leave a lot of memories engraved in our memories as much as on the film.
Elena and John V.