Cookies are small amounts of information stored in files within your computer’s browser itself. Cookies are accessible and stored by the websites you visit. Websites can only access the cookies they have stored on your computer.
Audience measurement: to track statistical data on site traffic (i.e., users’ use of the Site and to improve the Site’s services) and to help us measure and study the effectiveness of our interactive online content.
General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR)
Mademoiselle Louison, in its capacity as controller, informs you that your data are being processed. When certain information is required to access specific features of the site, this requirement is indicated at the time of data entry. If you refuse to provide mandatory information, you may not be able to access certain services.
- First name
- E-mail address
- Telephone number
Are likely to be collected by:
- The webmaster of the site
- The publication director
- subscribe to newsletters
- make an appointment
- message to the site managers
These data are accessible by:
- Webmaster, administrators of the site mademoisellelouison.com
- Director of the publication of Mademoiselle Louison
Data retention period
These data are stored:
- Until the customer requests to delete. After three years of inactivity, personal data are deleted as part of the right to forget.
Data transfer outside the European Union
No data transfer outside the European Union is carried out.
In accordance with the applicable legal and regulatory provisions, in particular Law No. 78-17 of 6 January amended relating to data processing, files and freedoms and European Regulation No. 2016/679/EU of 27 April 2016 (applicable since 25 May 2018), you have the following rights:
- Exercise your right of access, to know the personal data concerning you;
- Request the updating of your data, if it is inaccurate;
- Request portability or deletion of your data;
- Request the deletion of your account;
- Request the limitation of the processing of your data;
- Oppose, for legitimate reasons, the processing of your data;
- Withdraw your consent to the processing of your data.
To exercise these rights:
Contact the administrator of Mademoiselle Louison’s website: Contact
Right to lodge a complaint:
If, after contacting us, you believe that your rights in the field of Information Technology and Liberties are not respected, you have the possibility to file a complaint online with the CNIL or by post.
Commission Nationale de l’Informatique et des Libertés
3 Place de Fontenoy
75334 PARIS CEDEX 07